Here are some examples of back panels to be used with this design, which simulate 360 degrees of dancing flames.
- SPFL-SS Simulated Pillar Fireplace Liner – Sunset
- SPFL-Brick Simulated Pillar Fireplace Liner- Brick pillar
- SPFL-Portrait Simulated Pillar Fireplace Liner – Portrait Pillar
- SPFL-Butterfly Simulated Pillar Fireplace Liner – Butterfly Pillar
- SPFL-EPL Simulated Pillar Fireplace Liner – Enameled Porcelain Pillar – Glossy Black
Any look that one desires to see as the pillar in the firebox can be installed as a back panel, and that will become the dominant pillar of any given fireplace. The dancing flames around the pillar form a moat of fire, which encompasses the chosen pillar.
This method of lining changes the “box” shape of a fireplace into a polygonal fireplace; where the flames are encompassing a central stage polygonal pillar of one’s choice of design.
If you are looking for a custom look feel free to Contact Us